OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or to win.
2. Contestants may only win one (1) prize per person every thirty (30) days unless specified otherwise. For contests that run beyond thirty (30) days, contestants may only win one (1) prize per contest. Contests with major prizes may have additional restrictions.
3. 90.5 WERG is not responsible for any entries and/or telephone calls that are misdirected, lost, disconnected, not received, or are illegible.
4. Station Management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of contest rules. The decisions of Station Management shall be final. Entry into station contests constitutes agreement by contestant to abide be these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by 90.5 WERG.
5. All prizes awarded on-air, unless otherwise specified, must be picked-up at the 90.5 WERG studios at 700 Peach Street, in the Center for Communication and the Arts, during normal business hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday.
6. Winners are required to present a valid photo ID in order to pick-up and prize. Additionally, all winners are required to sign a Winners Release Form, relieving 90.5 WERG, its directors, employees, agents, and contest sponsors from any and all liability with respect to the receipt and/or use of the prize. Any person who refuses to sign the Release will forfeit the contest prize.
7. Winner is liable for all taxes, tips, or other miscellaneous charges associated with the prize. All prizes involving reservations such as airfare, lodging, or other side attractions are the responsibility of the winner, unless otherwise advised by 90.5 WERG.
8. 90.5 WERG reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and giveaways. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No substitution, transfer, or assignment of prizes on the part of the winner is allowed.
9. Prizes not claimed within thirty (30) days of being awarded–or in the case of a time-sensitive prize, within the period of its usability—shall be considered forfeited and will become the property of 90.5 WERG. Such prizes may be disposed of at the discretion of Station Management.
10. Complete contest rules are available on-line at , and at the 90.5 WERG studios at 700 Peach, in the Center for Communication and the Arts, during normal business hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
11. Station contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited. 90.5 WERG, its directors, employees, agents, contest sponsors, and affiliated companies, and endorsement and promotion agencies accept no responsibility of liability in connection with any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from (a) participation in the contest, and/or (b) the acceptance, possession, and/or use of any prize awarded here-under.
12. 90.5 WERG reserves the right to change, alter, or modify these rules at any time with or without written notice. 90.5 WERG reserves the right to end or stop any contest at any time and for any reason.
13. 90.5 WERG is not responsible for circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to: prize provider going out of business, out-of-stock or discontinued prizes, or prizes to be distributed by a third party.